Every woman wants a good body shape that has toned up body, shaped breasts, tucked in Buttocks and slim tummy. Unfortunately, with age and other reasons like child birth or weight loss our body
continues to loosen up and sagging starts in many parts of our body.
First and foremost, noticeable are sagging or de-shaped busts. Saggy breasts are caused by the onset of age, childbirth and extreme changes in weight. With time youthful, perky breasts typically give way to saggier breasts.
There could be many solutions to this issue. Some of them could be regular exercise, healthy diet, keeping good posture, use of good quality natural products or getting Breast upliftment surgeries done.
Before we start making decisions what to do, we must first understand:
What causes Breasts to Sag or get de-shaped?
Ageing: The main cause of saggy breasts, otherwise known as breast ptosis, is age. As we age our skin loses its natural elasticity which causes it to look saggy or wrinkled.
Larger Breasts: Women who have larger breasts may find they have a higher chance of sagging, purely because higher breast mass is more vulnerable to the effects of gravity.
Deficiencies: Estrogen deficiency, collagen deficiency, menopause, overexposure to the sun, a high body mass index (BMI) and rapid weight loss followed by rapid weight gain can also play their part in
causing the breasts to sag.
When does it start to sag?
There is no defined age when breasts start to sag. It depends upon a woman’s genetics, lifestyle choices and overall health. A 20-year- old could experience sagging while a 40-year-old woman may have firm & shaped breasts. Both are completely normal. Pregnancy may also play a part.
How can I prevent sagging?
While ageing is a natural part of life and your breasts are likely to sag a little with time, there are a few lifestyle changes you can make to minimise the appearance of sagging breasts. These changes will have a positive effect on all areas of your body, leading to a more youthful look overall.
• Eat a balanced and nutritious diet that is rich in antioxidants, as this is beneficial for the skin. Eat Fruits and vegetables, Drink plenty of water.
• Avoid smoking. Tobacco has been proven to break down collagen in the skin, resulting in skin that appears less full and more droopy.
• Avoid sun exposure and always use sunscreen. UV rays from the sun can have a huge effect on your skin.
• Keep a consistent weight. When you gain weight, your breasts increase in size, and when the weight is lost, the skin shrinks back to accommodate a smaller breast.
• Certain exercises, such as push ups, swimming and bench press, can tone up the muscle behind the breasts, which can improve their overall appearance. The results may only be modest. Pectoral muscle workouts can tone the muscle behind the breasts, resulting in a natural lift if done often enough. However, anyone who chooses to try these methods should bear in mind that these will not produce immediate results.
There are many products available in the market that claim to help in Bust firming. Some like Breast enlargement cream, Breast enhancement oil or serums and Body shaping products are available in abundance in the market area.
One must ensure that these skin care products are Natural and Safe which claim to use No Harmful Chemicals, No Sulphates, that are Non- Carcinogenic and Hypoallergenic.
One should use products that claim to encourage collagen production, increases elasticity, helps in firming and toning.
Vigini Bust Firming cream claims to do just that and thus promises excellent results for Bust Firming & breast enlargement.
It is formulated with some great ingredients like Witch Hazel, Collagen Powder, Avacado Oil, Manjishtha & Moroccan Argan Oil that helps in body toning and shaping.
For enhanced results use Vigini Bust firming Cream with Vigini Body Shaping capsules regularly for 12-15 weeks and see amazing results.