Skin hyper pigmentation represent one of the major dermatological concerns for populations with pigmented skin phototypes, with a high prevalence in the Indian population. In simpler terms Hyper pigmentation is nothing but melanin formation within your skin which acts as a natural barrier against UVA/UVB rays of the sun.
Common Causes of pigmentation/ Dark spots
- Sun rays and damage to the epidermis
- Acne, pimples, scars
- Age spots
- Hormonal imbalance
- Health issues
Pigmentation can be cured, controlled or covered. One can apply cosmetic based or natural products to remove pigmentation & tan from face and body remove tan from face. Surely enough we cannot expect miracles and for this slow and consistent care is all we need.
Various creams, D-tan scrubs and lotions are present in the market. Some may be containing chemicals that may be harsh on skin, thus one needs to be very careful while picking up a product before use.
Aim to take natural products claiming Natural Actives and Ingredients. Products that claim to use no harmful chemicals, are sulphate free, hypoallergenic, do not use any artificial colors or fragrances can be trusted to be good for skin and causing no harm. sulphate free no chemicals natural & safe
After ensuring that the product is safe for the skin, one should do their research on which actives or ingredients are the most effective for pigmentation. Some effective actives are listed here:
Most effective actives to control pigmentation:
- Glutathione: Glutathione not only acts as an astonishing skin-brightening agent but also known to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and improve skin elasticity and thus plays a significant role in keeping skin healthy and young.
- Alpha Arbutin: It helps reduce formation of melanin in your skin and thus reduce pigmentation, dark patches scars and age spots
- Niacinamide: Known for its properties to protect against Sun damage, hyper pigmentation. Niacinamide helps build keratin a protein that keeps skin firm and healthy.
- Coffee: Coffee helps in removing tan and lightening of the skin. It encourages skin cell growth and has skin purifying properties.
- Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal may help remove impurities and dirt from the skin, improving its texture and appearance by removing dead cells.
- Mulberry: Lightens Dark spots and skin discolouration. Protects skin from environmental factors.
Great actives would give desirable results and thus a careful consideration is required while choosing the product for use.
One can choose to use Vigini’s Body Lightening & Brightening Wash that incorporates all and many more of skin brightening actives. Daily bathing with this wash will help to remove the dead skin, remove tan and pigmentation on regular basis and thus keeping body glowing and radiant always. radiance wash for skin whitening skin whitening wash D-tan scrub body polishing scrub
Let your glow visible and let the radiance shine all around you with regular and easy care which is as simple as JUST BATHING 😊.